You Were Made for More: Discover the Next Steps in Your Journey Toward Eternal Significance
These are the questions that led Bob Shank to develop The Master’s Program, a mentorship experience designed to help high-potential Christian leaders to explore, expose and — ultimately — exploit their unique Kingdom Calling. For 25 years, The Master’s Program has helped men and women discover a lifestyle of current success and eternal significance that is driving them to what Jesus called 100x results.
My name is Nadya Dickson, and I lead the Master’s Program for Women, where we coach women of influence to fully thrive in their God-given purpose.
At The Master’s Program for Women, we believe more than ever before that God is raising up women to become leaders in revival and transformation nationally and globally. God is calling us to connect women with their unique Kingdom assignment and with each other as they pursue God and His purpose for them, in their families, the marketplace, in community and the church, knowing who they are and whose they are with clarity and boldness.
We believe that God is calling us to start campuses in every influence center of America and abroad to reach and connect these women. Our vision is a movement of Spirit-infused women who are all in, willing to fully steward their lives (influence, affluence, talent and touch), working collaboratively to advance the Kingdom and do “the greater things in my Name” that Jesus promised.
You can discover and embrace your Kingdom Calling — and I’d like to show you how.
The Master’s Program for Women:
Your Path to a Fulfilled Life
The Master’s Program for Women is a unique training program designed to help you reframe your perspective, discover your unique calling, and reorient your life around making a difference in the world. This program will teach you how to leverage your time, talent, influence and treasure for the Kingdom of God.
When you join the Master’s Program for Women, you’ll have a few critical things you haven’t had before that will help you make significant life changes:
- Training from Experienced Coaches. You’re about to receive the training of a lifetime from coaches with extensive experience in Gospel-centered transformation. You’ll gain a full understanding of what it means to attain mastery of your health, finances, relationships, and more so that you can find balance and deep purpose. These trainings take place quarterly for the virtual program or the in-person program (over an 18 month period), depending on which track you choose.
- A Consistent Group of Peers and Certified Leadership Coach. In between your quarterly trainings, you’ll be participating in a Monthly group coaching session with your cohort. Your Master’s Program for Women Leadership Coach will keep you and your peers connected through discussion, support, and accountability as you continue through the program.
- Practical Ways to Apply New Insights. You can take in as much information as you want, but if you don’t have practical ways to apply what you’re learning, you may not experience any life change. The Master’s Program for Women is designed so that you can directly apply new insights to experience rapid personal growth alongside your peers in the program.
There are two tracks to choose from that will allow you the flexibility to fully engage in the Master’s Program for Women. You can choose the virtual option, where your meetings will be facilitated over Zoom or you can choose the in-person option, where you will actually get to engage with your coaches during meetings and events. Find out more when you choose your track!
Who Should Apply to
The Master’s Program for Women?
Here’s how to know if The Master’s Program for Women would be a great fit for you:
- You’re a Christ follower who has worked hard, either at home or in a career (or both), but you’re struggling to keep up with the demands of personal health, spiritual livelihood, and family obligations. You’re wondering if this is what your life should really look like.
- You’re seeking opportunity, having reached a point in your life where you’re asking, “What now?” You may be dealing with a big career transition, your kids leaving the house, or a season where you simply don’t know what should come next.
- You consider yourself successful but static. You want to know how you can really reach your potential and activate your calling in life. In spite of all your accomplishments, you feel like you’re treading water.
Many of the individuals who join our program are between 40 and 70+ years old, but we have also worked with people in their 20s and 30s who want to tap into a deeper purpose in their lives. Regardless of age, life stage, or status, if you want to engage in real change — to turn your temporal lifestyle into one focused on eternal significance — the Master’s Program for Women may be an excellent fit for you.
Key Benefits of Our In-Person Group Coaching
When you join the in-person Master’s Program for Women, you become part of a 36 month journey of discovery and transformation to LifeMastery. You’ll be personally coached as a part of a cohort of peers in the program. You’ll receive feedback, encouragement, accountability, and the insights you need to move beyond old patterns and reach your greatest potential.
Our virtual track is great for those who need a flexible option or are unable to travel. However, the in-person program takes the teaching and application to the next level. You’ll be able to move forward consistently and eliminate excuses, knowing that others are counting on you and walking with you on this journey.
The in-person program involves quarterly group sessions — four each year — with a Master’s coach and your peers in the program, as well as peer coaching to process the current learnings. Whether offered in-room or on Zoom, these live gatherings connect you with coaches and peers to maximize your experience of The Master’s Program for Women.
Live coaching sessions are held in the following Locations:
Charlotte, NC • Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX • Orange County, CA
Your Master's Program for Women Coaches
A pioneer in both private and Kingdom entrepreneurship, Nadya Dickson has broad-based experience in arenas as diverse as pastoral ministry, financial and operational oversight of private companies, including start-ups, and managing programs in branding, communications and marketing.
In addition to being a positive and can-do person, Laure is a business and nonprofit executive with a track record of providing strategic vision and leadership for mission-critical growth, organizational performance, and human resource excellence. She is an innovative, entrepreneurial leader who has worked with hundreds of business owners, executives and leaders from all industries, serving as a trusted advisor for many years.
Danya Jordan loves building relationships and serving as Founder and CEO of Blessings Brokers, a Christian Donor Development and Organizational Consulting Firm. Blessings Brokers was launched in April 2020 miraculously in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. With 26 years of nonprofit leadership, she formerly served as Proverbs 31 Ministries Executive Director of Donor Development.
Surbhi Kapur is a servant leader of Lord Jesus, passionate to pray, encourage, train and build Christian families and equip and release women leaders to advance God’s kingdom. Former Country Helper to International Leadership Developer for India, Moms in Prayer International Ministry. She served Internationally as Regional Representative of South Asia for Haggai International.
Here’s what you’ll
be learning throughout the program:
How to Create Balance
in Your Life
Isn’t it time that you were able to create a sustainable balance among all of the roles and demands of your life? Developing balance comes from having a new framework by which to live. This structure will help you filter all your commitments and arrange your priorities in the best possible way.
How to Build
Margin into Your Schedule
How to Empower Your Family
How to Maximize Your Influence
How to Use Your Career
to Advance Your Calling
Discover Your True Identity
What the Master’s Program for Women Is NOT
While this program is designed to accelerate your personal growth and spiritual livelihood, there are some things that it is not designed to do. Here’s what that means:
- We don’t compete with church. We strongly encourage you to attend one and enrich your family.
- We aren’t business coaches. Our in-person track does provide executive coaching calls, but our focus is on helping you elevate your impact and to empower you to thrive at home, in the marketplace and in the world through increased capacity and value creation in your leadership.
- We aren’t a Bible study. Please read God’s Word regularly on your own and hide it deep in your heart.
If you want to have a Gospel-centered impact on this world that will have a multi-generational echo past your last breath, The Master’s Program for Women is for you.
The Community of the
Master’s Program for Women:
Interact with Other Women of Purpose
One of the extraordinary benefits of joining The Master’s Program for Women is that you get connected to female leaders who are committed to building lives of purpose. You can celebrate your wins, receive support, and get advice from others like you as you move through the program. Having a band of sisters with you on the same journey will become invaluable as you face new challenges and make important changes.
Benefits of Joining:
- Accountability to Keep Going
- Helpful Ideas and Feedback
- Support When You’re Stuck
- Fellow Peers to Answer Your Questions
- Collaboration Opportunities
- Success Stories
- Fellowship with Like-Minded Women Leading at Your Level
What Would It Be Like to Finally Have the Freedom, Frameworks, and Support to Live a Life of Significance?
If you feel like you’ve been treading water long enough, maybe it’s time to ask yourself these questions:
- What would it be like to wake up each morning feeling confident, equipped, and ready to fulfill your life purpose?
- How much stronger would your relationships in marriage, family or community be if you were able to clear out the clutter, reduce stress, and open fresh lines of communication?
- How would you feel if you finally had the freedom and tools to make a difference in other people’s lives — not just here on Earth, but for all of eternity?
- What would it be like to build your identity on the firm foundation of Christ instead of continuing to seek validation through temporary things you can’t control?
When you become a participant in The Master’s Program for Women, you’re choosing an entirely new path that will allow you to experience results that are 30, 60, and 100x greater than your investment. You’ll learn how to rise above survival, give graciously to others, and move your focus from yourself to your God-given life mission. A life of significance is waiting for you; all you need to do is take the next step!
Or… You Can Choose to Do Nothing
(Which Is the Most Expensive Choice!)
You can always take the safe route and do nothing. You’re not obligated to make a change. In fact, I can assure you that if you join the Master’s Program for Women, you will get uncomfortable pretty quickly — that’s what it means to start the process of complete life transformation.
The truth is, we are not guaranteeing you more comfort. We are guaranteeing that your life will be better from learning this material and investing in your future this way. We know that from experience and from the testimonials of many alumni who have been through this program already.
You are free to say no and continue on the path you’re on. But let me ask you this one question… how has that been working out for you lately? The choice is yours!